Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah...




I don’t really believe in things that are ‘meant to be.’ I believe that to make things work you have to do something about it. I'm not going to be sitting around and hope that one day the one I'm ‘meant to be’ will drop by and just take me away. No, I believe that if we’re both pursuing the notion that we’d want to be together we’d have to do something to make it happen.

In this light, I’m extremely proud to say that, “Hell! I’m done with the waiting,” and it was just well worth the wait!

Fighting to keep one’s relationship strong and intact is never a walk in the park. It entails a tremendous amount of faith, trust, and sacrifice, with the unending expectations that your Significant Other is sharing with your sacrifices and ordeal to make the relationship work. In a perfect relationship, do you really have to fight the enemies when you really have none?

I am a deep person… but that’s just me.



PS. Thanks to Jeff Buckley’s Hallelujah for inspiring me while I’m writing this blog. I am very much indebted.

No comments: